Idiotic things I do

Yesterday it snowed most of the day.
Gets darker early here too.
I put on my coat and boots, and then a co-worker starts talking to me. I am in a rush to go grab the kids. I run out back, hit my unlock button on my keyring grab the door handle of the vand and go to open it. My hand came away, (bending back all my nails) and the door did not open. I try using the unlock button again, once again it doesn't unlock the door. Then I notice, that the color of the van seems off even in the dark. I was at the wrong van, in the wrong parking area. I was parked out front, not out back. Idiotic thing I did.

Comments

Cassandra said…
Yikes!!! (and OWWW!!!)
Yankee said…
Sorry to laugh, but this is so something I would do.
Cheyenne said…
Oops! No cameras around either?
Paula... said…
LOL been there done that - just like the time I was convinced my car had been stolen at the shopping centre. Hmmmm yep I parked in a different spot that day - that'll teach me for breaking routine!!!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school