Word 14 Who I am Busy

Busy-
That is what I seem to be. I have had a few near death experiences and always tell myslef I need to slow down and enjoy the daily stuff more. However I always end up just being so rushed, and anxious , that I make myself busy. If I am sitting down, I am telling myself I should be up doing something. If I am doing something, I think I should be doing even more. It just never ends. It eats away at me. All this keeping in mind that I am a full time employee outside the home, have two kids, one in school, one in daycare, have a house to maintain, three pets, and an absentee husband. If I do not do it, I feel it will not get done, and I am usually right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince