My Life as a TV Show


A circle journal I am participating in, had this as a topic. My Life as a TV show. I picked the title "Just You Wait"

Just You Wait is a show about just what can actually happen in life. It tests out the Murphy’s Law of Science that if something can go wrong it will. Some shows will be shockingly funny; others will reduce you to tears. You will never know what is coming next. Keeping you on the edge of your seat throughout the episode just wondering what can possibly happen next. Each episode will be complete in itself although you will never know when something small from episodes gone past will come back and have a an impact. As this show is based on true events you will be left wondering, if it all really just happened. The gripping nature of the plot is what has you anxiously anticipating the next installment. You will quickly become addicted to JUST YOU WAIT.

Comments

Nancyroo said…
I would totally watch that show, LOL.
April said…
Cool lo! That sounds like such an interesting journal.
Cheri Pryor said…
So cute! Can't wait to see it irl...and watch it when it comes on TV!!!
Kristin K Stock said…
OK LOVE the idea of that show...I SOOOOOOOOO LOve how you did this...what an awesome idea!~

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince