Who I am Word 13 History

History:

I love history, I truly believe that if we do not learn from our past we are doomed to repeat it. I love the old legends, the myths, the tales from years generations gone by. Could it be because I have no history myself. Probably. I love to read historical romances, that are based on fact. I love to read any history books. The taming of the Caribean is a favorite time for me. I have absorbed more books written on the topic than most people know exist. Being in St. Croix and seeing the old fort, the building that still remain, the big chunks of rock, wow, Martinique, to be in a church that Napoleon was in, WOW, going to Quebec City which will celebrate 400 years this summer. Love it all. I feel that at one time in one life I lived back then. I feel it deeply. It is part of who I am.

Comments

Leslie said…
History is fun for me too. I love Historical romance with actual factual events in it! I just bought a few more books to keep me reading too. I'm a huge WWII person...don't know why but it's a time that interests me and always has.
Cheri Pryor said…
I love history *now*...hated/loathed/despised it as a subject in school! lol! I love the history associated with my family and old photographs are my FAVORITE.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince