More Scrap pages



These are highlights of my home. For another circle journal on decorating.

Funny story on that black jaguar, I was in bed the first day home after having my first child. It had been a difficult delivery, and I was not feeling well, and we were worried about the baby too. DH walks in my room, with this jaguar on his shoulder, I fell in love with it. I love big cats, and black jaguars are a favorite of mine. About three years later, DH sheepishly admitted he had bought it for his brand new baby girl, but when he saw my eyes light up, he had given it to me. Gotta love that man at times.

Comments

Paula... said…
LOL that's a cute story about the jaguar :) Love these pages and the snapshots from around your home :)
Kristin K Stock said…
Don't you just love home....I just think is so sweet how you did this. Home is such a special place and it rocks how we can scrap about what we love most!!!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince