Tag from Cheri

I got tagged by Cheri!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Accountant
2. Greenhouse worker
3. Waitress
4. MOM

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Con-Air
2. Armegeddon
3. Die Hard does that count as one or four????
4. Pure Country


Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. LOST
2. Law and Order SVU
3. Eli Stone
4. Medium


Four places I have been:
1. California
2. Texas
3. Montreal
4. Las Vegas (and yes...what happened is staying there)


Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Kristin
2. work
3. work
4. work

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lobster
2. Doritos
3. Salsa
4. Calamari

Four Places I would like to visit:
1. Australia
2. Italy
3. Paris
4. Hawaii

Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Summer
2. Spring
3. Texas
4. Meeting new friends and seeing old friends


So now I guess I have to tag someone! Hmmm...okay I tag:
1. Lori P
2. Lori J
3. Kristen
4. Leslie

No one much emails me, so I am not sure.



AND I got my taxes done today.................................WOOHOOO

Comments

Leslie said…
whoo the third person to tag me on this! I saw Amy C's first though...but check my 4s out over at my blog. You have some great 4s!
Cheri Pryor said…
Yay!! Love your answers. Thanks for playing! lol!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince