As a reward to myself I booked a pedicure

My very first one ever.

Can I say heaven. And it made my day to be told my feet are in great shape.

the bubbles, the massage, the rub, the polish all fantastic.

AND THEN

The lime green fake flipflops to wear for the next half hour so that my nails dry properly. Oh yes did I mention it has been snowing since 8 am. mmmm, fake plastic on icy sidewalks and roads, not a good combination. eeekkkk

snow did not come yesterday as forecast but came this morning, and is supposed to last till Tuesday. argggggg

we need the moisture, we need the mositure, is all I keep telling myself. I would much rather have preferred April Showers though to April rain.

Comments

Cheri Pryor said…
Glad you enjoyed your special treat. btw...I tagged you on my blog *kiss*
Leslie said…
ooo I love pedicures. I am going to go get one soon too when I have my nails done...just before hubby comes home...gotta spiffy myself up you know! ;)
Paula... said…
Sounds divine - I've never had one either :-P

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince