Weird Wednesday's

Yesterday as I picked DD up at afterschool care, a little boy was trying to slip a note into her backpack unseen by me and her. Then DD grabs it from me, not wanting me to see it. She got her first love note. And this is the same little boy that her and him used to fight constantly in September. LOL. This scares me.

On Monday I had to drag DS to daycare kicking and screaming, then I had to drag him out monday night kicking and screaming. He doesn't want to go, but he doesn't want to leave either. Yesterday was better, and this morning was good, we will see about tonight.

Weather has allowed me to be out walking some. I saw about five robins yesterday morning, and more and more ducks and geese all the time. Spring has to come soon. Then the weatherman says there will be snow on Friday Saturday and Sunday. arggggg.

We just get rid of the allergies from snow mold and now the fuzzies on the trees are starting to come out. Maybe if it is heavy wet snow it will make all the fuzzies fall off. I can hope right?

Kids finish their swimming lessons on Saturday. I think they have both done really well this time.

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
HI HI HI sweet friend. I have been a miserable blog commenter. I keep thinking "Auction season is over soon and I catch up...." Just two more weeks and I have three weeks with no auction!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. As much as I love Auctions I wub you more!

How about that sweet little one and the boy???

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince