Tag your it for 7 things

Tagged by dirttrackchick of Scrapjazz!To write about my 7's.Here they are:

7 places I went on my holidays
1. Drumheller, Alberta
2. Edmonton, Alberta
3. Red Deer Westerner Days
4. Rocky Mountains (Banff and Jasper National parks)
5. Athabasca Glacier
6. McKenzie Trails
7. Sylvan Lake, Alberta

7 things I said on holidays
1. Do you want a slurpie?
2. Man that is beautiful.
3. Please don't climb up on that
4. Please be careful
5. Please stay on the path
6. Make up your mind, please!
7. WOW

7 things I did not do
1. Climb to the top of the hoodoo's
2. Go on the rides at the fair
3. go on a hike
4. Think about work once
5. have any ME time
6. Lose weight
7. have any kid free time

7 things to do before I die
1. Attend a NASCAR race at Bristol and Watkins Glen
2. Drive a race car
3. Scuba dive with Manta Rays
4. Go on a helicopter ride
5. See the pyramids
6. go to Australia and New Zealand
7. Go to Hawaii

7 people I saw on holidays
1. amanda's Mom
2. my friend Della
3. Shelley
4. Marianne
5. Fiona
6. My MIL
7. My Mom

7 Favorite things from holidays
1. Going to the glacier
2. seeing Alexis and Austins big eyes
3. Winning ribbons at the fair
4. getting to see the pony chuckwagon races
5. time off of work
6. spending time with Della
7. being in the water

7 great things everyone should do on holidays:
1. have no schedule
2. have a busy day then a quiet day
3. take a break in your own backyard
4. play tourist where you live
5. lots of pictures
6. lots of sleep
7. Laughter is a necessity

Comments

Cheyenne said…
You asked about Junior over at my blog. 2 weeks ago the engine let go and last week he got spun out by Dave Blaney. From 3rd to 11th in 2 weeks. So not fair.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince