One more to get to know me

ANOTHER Quiz....
Been Caught Drooling? drool, me never
Danced in front of your crush? me, never
Stayed up the whole night w/o sleeping? too often!
Been Arested? NO!
Watch the Wiggles? unfortunately yes!
Peed your pants after the age 8? Yes....with seizures there is no choice
What's your favorite*.:.*
Feature on yourself? My eyes
Item of clothing? My vette t-shirt
Song? Is there life out there by Reba
*.:.*Would you ever*.:.*
Eat a worm for $10? in tequila of course
Swim with sharks? been there done that
Lie to your boyfriend/girlfriend? No
Kiss the same gender? NO
Cheat on someone you love? NO
Run from the cops? NO
Bungee jump? not in this life
Sky dive? totally not
Cross dress? does this apply to girls
Rock Climb? been there done that
Lay in the snow naked? been there done that
Swim in icy cold water? been there done that
*.:.*Favorite in a guy/girl*.:.*
Eye Color? Blue
Hair Color? blonde
Skin Color? fair
Short or long hair?short
Weight? muscled
Height? taller than me
Looks or Personality? both

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince