Friday and its a birthday

My little one offically turns 3 today. How is that possible. He is such a little personality it just makes him seem so much my little guy. Considering he potty trained himself a couple of weeks ago, he truly is growing up. He is in the 25th percentile for height and weight. A perfectly porportionate little guy. His sister that turned six back on the 12 is having a little bit of an issue that it is now his TURN for the presents and cake. She is being a real handful.

Hopefully I will get some time to myself this weekend, and get to watch the race or more likely fall asleep during the race. I do not even know where it is. How is that for an absentee fan. I have not even had a chance to find out about Tony and Carls fines and penalties.

So happy birthday son, you are still my little guy.

Comments

Cheyenne said…
It's an off week for the guys. There is a Busch race but I am not sure if it's a points race or not.
There were no further fines for the guys. NASCAR said penalties were handed out during the race and nothing more would be forthcoming. So relax and enjoy the weekend, as all the Cup guys will be doing the same.
Cheyenne said…
Oh, and wish that little guy a happy birthday from me.
Kristin K Stock said…
Clint almost pulled off the Busch race win...darn it :( Happy Birthday to the little man!!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince