HOLIDAYS


Well the last time I actually had holidays was in 1999 when I took a week off of work.
Since then between having babies, maternity leave, unemployment, new job, changing jobs, I have never been entitled to holidays.
This year I am.
I have a friend from Montreal that I have known since 1983. Back then we were 16 year old kids that went on a French exchange program to try and foster Canadian Unity. Well I went there for a month and she came here for a month. I went back to visit her in 1999 and now she is coming here for the NEXT TWO WEEKS.
What that means for me is time off of work. That is a break I need so badly.

While I am gone I have asked two friends to be guest bloggers for me. We will see how fun that makes my blog. It will be a real change from my posts.
Jes is a sweet young lady from California. She is a great friend and a wicked sense of humor. She has essentially made this blog what it is.
Neen is a friend from New Zealand. She just recently got back there after a round the world trip. Hopefully she will share some funny stories encountered along the way.
They are both awesome scrappers but not so much into racing. I didn't say they were perfect did I.
So please welcome and be nice to Jes and Neen.

And for those of you that want to be sleeping with Tony well I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Enjoy the vacation - you deserve it!!!! Now, let the blog mayhem begin!
Jes said…
aww, oscar, you're too sweet! enjoy your vacation girlie.... i'll do my best to keep your beautiful blog up to date... :D
Kristin K Stock said…
I am going to miss you...I hate being gone so much lately. Can't wait to see what our beautiful SJ friends can come up with :)
Roo said…
Have a cool holiday.
Neen and Mike said…
No pressure or anything... :)
Have a fabulous holiday and I will try to think of something interesting to blog abut... hmmmm...
Lori Petticrew said…
miss you already.....hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince