Holiday in my own backyard.




I managed to take my two weeks holidays and spend them in my own back yard. All within a three hour radius of my home there are desert, dinosaurs, lakes, urban largest shopping mall in the world, West Edmonton Mall, parks, parades, local fair, pancake breakfasts, mountains, glaciers. It is truly a beautfiul place to live and was very refreshing seeing it through a new persons eyes. Back in 1983 to foster Canadian spirit there were a lot of French exchange programs with Quebec. I went there, a girl came here. Well 23 years later we are still friends so it worked for us. I went there in 1999 and now she came here. SO here are some pics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince