Tuesday's thirteen

1* Westerner Days Parade tomorrow

2* going to the fair tomorrow (rides, midway, food, chuckwagons, creative arts)

3* trying to work on 4 year olds don't have tantrums they use words

4* six week checkup post surgery, more antibiotics, and another appointment in 6 weeks

5* hail hit hard in some areas of Alberta Sunday afternoon, one guy I work with has his x-terra hood and roof totally pocked

6* price on the lime green daytona charger that I love is down from $49900 to $39600

7* going scrapbooking Friday night, need to prework my Texas album

8* so excited about the cruise , so excited, check out the blog for it on my side bar "North to Alaska"

9* Tony won a race, wooohoooo

10* divorce seems to be rampant, what ever happened to love, honor, cherish ????

11* money issues, why is debt so out of hand

12* my pharmacist is leaving at the end of August, I am so sad, he helped so much

13* think of me tomorrow with two kids in 30 degree weather at the fair wooohooo

Comments

Cheyenne said…
30 degree weather? Are you in Siberia? It's 90 degrees down here right now. I don't think I could live where it is cold most of the time.
Cheyenne said…
Whew! 86 deg., that's a tad better.
Yes, in answer to your question, I have all of Jr's and most of Sr's diecasts. I am current thru this year, going back to his early Busch days and even before that.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school