Lesfitz tagged me

I got tagged by Lesfitz with this one...

My roommate and I once: slept together...my only roommate was my DH ;)
Never in my life have I: parachuted
High school was: Horrible I hated it
When I'm nervous: I get break out in a rash
My hair: red right now
When I was 5: I almost suffocated to death
When I turn my head left: I can see outside up the big hill and all the nasty looking storm clouds. MOre rain.
My favorite aunt is: I have never had an aunt
I have a hard time understanding: electronics
You know I like you if: I try to pursue a conversation
My ideal breakfast is: French Toast with cinamon
If you visit my home town: I would show you one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
If you spend the night at my house: I would leave you with the kids and get a good nights sleep.
My favorite blonde is: John Schneider (Bo Duke)
My favorite brunette is: Sawyer from LOST
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: the flying squirrels
I shouldn't have been: so shy
Last night I: got lucky, read a book, looked after sick kids, slept, dreamt
A better name for me would be: Really Oscar suites me.
I've been told I look like: Brooke Shields when I was younger
If I could have any car, it would be: Hummer 3. I never feel safe in a vehicle and since I can't have a tank a hummer would be the next best thing.


Then I got tagged by Lesfitz for this one...

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Accountant
2. Telephone SOlicitor
3. Waitress
4. Greenhouse worker

Movies I Can Always Watch:
1. Pure Country
2. Armageddon
3. Conair
4. Die Hard

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Caroline
2. Red Deer
3. Edmonton
4. Benalto

TV Shows I Enjoy:
1. LOST
2. Prison Break
3. Jericho
4. Friends

4 Foods I Love:
1. Rasberries
2. Strawberries
3. Lobster
4. Hot Wings

4 Websites I Frequently visit:
1. Friend's Blogs
2. Scrapjazz.com {I think I live there ;)}
3. Postsecret
4. Splitcoast Stampers

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. sleeping
2. Carribean Island
3. Rome
4. having a racy dream ;)

Ok now I tag Beth and Ubergoober to do one or both of these too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school