Manic Monday

WOW WOW WOW

My 3 year old soon to be a 4 year old, had another major tantrum this morning. No is becoming his only response to anything.

In all honesty 4 was the absolute worst year we had with Alexis as well. It was a sucky sucky year. Full of screaming, tantrums, rebellion, the works, then she seemed to major some and it gradually fell into the odd one. (Which we still get).

But my happy go lucky little boy is so so so unhappy right now. I seriously do not know how to handle him. With him at 32 pounds now, it is not an option just to pick him up and carry him, and I am not supposed to be lifting stuff anyway. I had to forcefully dress him this morning, after being told NO, and him getting the warning and then more NO. He undressed faster than I could dress. He ended up being carried out to the van and put in his car seat, while I carried his stuff. He screamed, he kicked, and guess what he can undo his car seat, not good. He would put one hand on his other arm and twist and squeeze as hard as he possible could, he was pinkching his own legs, then he started with the scratching. He already has a tonne of scratches and scars that are from previous scratching. It started out as being his skin allergies, but now he does it as a form of release it seems. He picks and rips at old scabs and makes new ones. It breaks my heart to see him this way.

DH went back to actual work this morning. That means he won't be back home until Friday, unless of course his wrist cannot handle it. We both hope he is okay.
He was in a major grump over the weekend.

I went to a crop at my LSS on friday night, and then scrapped most of the day saturday and into the wee hours of sunday morning. I watched the movie Elizabeth while I was doing it. I didn't like the way they made her into a stupid woman that was so manipulated, she was a smart woman and ruled for a long time.

I finished some recipe cards, and my texas book. All I need to do is get pictures with everyone and then have them sign the pages. WOOOHOOOOOOOO.

All in all I am blessed my DH is back to bringing home the bacon, that my little ones are capable of driving me insane, and that I bought that little air conditioner, it has been wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school