Some more pics

This man makes my life complete. He makes me laugh, and he loves me, and accepts me. Even with the occasional fight he is always there.





I dyed my hair on Saturday. It was supposed to turn light brown and get rid of the grey. Now I have red hair. OH my.


I was trying to work on action shots. I think I got one that isn't blurry but I missed half her body. But cropping this should turn out fun.




He was eating watermelon and had all over his face and chest. He was sitting on my knee so I was a little too close, but love the photo even if it is a little out of focus.




Canada Flag flying high on Canada Day. We lost 6 of our soldiers yesterday in Afganistan in a road side bomb. My prayers go out to our forces and families.

Comments

Nancyroo said…
I love the red hair! very pretty!
Kristin K Stock said…
I LOVE your hair!! It is awesome.
Georgina said…
Oooh red really suits you!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school