50 Things

50 Things..........
I got this from my friend DTC.......50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT!
Learn 50 Things about your friends, and let them learn 50 Things about you!

1. Do you like cheese? nope
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Nope
3. Do you own a gun? NOPE
4. Your favorite song? I'm ALready There - Lonestar
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? why oh why am I eating this
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Six White Boomers - Rolf Harris
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water
9. Can you do push ups? NOPE
10. Is your bathroom clean? Nope
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? a brooch that was made from my grandmothers wedding china
12. Favorite Hobby? scuba diving
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite Sex? being one hot mama
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? how much I worry
16. Middle Name? None
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? weight is not a trait DTC
A) weight is not a trait DTC
B) I want DTC to be a mystery scrapper in Texas
C ) headache needs to take a hike
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought.
A) burritos at Mcdonalds
B) gas for the van
C) service for the van at the dealership
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
A) Water
B) Coke
C) V8
20. Current worry right now? taking Myles to the fair tommorrow a disaster or not?
21. Current hate? invoicing
22.Favorite place to be? river
23. How did you bring in the New Year? sleeping
25. Name three people who will complete this and Return?
a)lori - laurens mom
b)lesie - lesfitz
c)beth - her blog is stale
26. How many siblings do you have? 2
27. Do you own slippers? Yes
28. What shirt are you wearing? white sweater
29. What shampoo do you use? nioxin
30. Favorite color? blue, gotta be blue
31. Would you like to be a pirate? a buccaneer oh yes
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? no singing in my shower
33. Favorite female name? Julie
34. Favorite male name? Scott
35. What's in your pockets right now? I have no pockets right now
36. Last thing that made you laugh? co-worker
37. Best bed sheets as a child? ones that were whole
38. Worst injury you've ever had? involved in a fatality accident
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? too freaking many six
41. Who is your loudest friend? I don't have friends
42. Who is your most silent friend? see above answer
43. Does someone have a crush on you? DH told me his friend likes my tata's ewwwww
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? I have never ever seen a shooting star
45.What is your favorite book? LOTR read it over and over and over
46.What is your favorite age? I liked 19
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Forever and Ever Amen - Randy Travis
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Halleluhah by Bon Jovi
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? trying to get my little guy to sleep
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? my agenda for the day, doctor, invoicing etc etc

Comments

Leslie said…
I did this too on my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school