Bon Jovi Rocks

Absolutely freakin fabulous. OH MY GOD


this is direct from a review and about sums it up

The bonus of Jon's increasingly suggestive stage patter, along with his deft eye-work, drove the ladies absolutely wild.

Bedroom eyes
great body
knows how to work the audience
can shake his ass-ets very very well
nice stage play with the tats


Ritchie made it out of rehab for the show

Edmonton was video'd for an upcoming video

a fantastic concert, so glad I went

It was a wonderful night and well worth the money and time to do it.

Comments

Jenny said…
Fantastic! I'm so glad that you had a wonderful evening - you desreve it
Cheyenne said…
Told ya so, didn't I?
Linda said…
Oh Wow, I am so jealous!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school