Freakin Friday

* Dr. E. called on Monday and left a message at my home number on the answering machine that she had to talk to me about the MRI. Well results were not even supposed to be in for 10 days and she was calling me in seven. So not good news. I did not manage to talk to her until last night. And as I said so not good news. Not what I expected, but bad news all in itself.

* Wednesday morning had severe weather starting at about 4:30 AM. Pouring, lightening, and just yucky. We packed up in the downpour and went down to Mom's to see what would happen with the parade. Well it started almost an hour late, no bands showed up, but it was nice and clearing. For Austin the parade this year was all about the balloons. Too Funny.

* then needed to pick up DH, and off to the fair. A travelling fair always concerns me due to safety. But we had ride bracelets and a fantastic time was had. DH went with DD on the bigger rides, and I and Austin stayed with the smaller rides. It was HOT, once all the clouds cleared off.

* The creative arts exhibit, Alexis won three firsts with her Christmas card, and two of her LO, I won some ribbons with both my photography, scrapbooking and cards. It is neat to do that.

* DS is still not sleeping at night and is miserable in the mornings. Every morning with a yucky dropoff at day care I am scared they are going to ask me to leave with him. Age of 4 was the worst year we had with Alexis, and Austin is not even there yet. What am I going to do for the next year with him.

* DH was cleared to go back to work on Monday. I will miss having him around so much, and it will be a real issue with the kids. I don't know how to handle the transiition.

* I am still infected and very sick from it. The smell is bad, and I am starting more antibiotics, and have to go back to the OBG-YN after my holidays.

* I fly to Texas for the weekend two weeks from today WEE_HAW

* Three weeks from today is the last day of work for me for my two weeks holidays.

* I am going scrapping tonight and want to do the pre-work on my Texas album so I can just get SJazzers siggies, and comments.

* Hi Ho Hi Ho It's off to work I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school