Admission from me




electronics are not my thing.... they just aren't.

These are pages out of the brag book I made for my Mom for Mothers Day 2007. The last one with the pic of my Mom was taken last October just a few days after she turned 70.

If something will or could go wrong it will happen when I am the one nearest to it.

Dexter managed to recover all my lost photos. THank you Dexter, hope to meet you next month.

Going to see Bon Jovi on the 12th Can't wait

DD turns 7 on the 12th. Bad timing eh.

Works Golf tourney and BBQ today. Only doing the BBQ

Drag races in Edmonton today, DH went with a friend today.

My portable air conditioner definitely helped keep the house reasonable in the past few days of +30 temps. So glad I bought it.

Sand is running through the time glass faster than I am getting things done.

So much to do, no time to do it in.

Go for my MRI on Monday for my neck and shoulder. This is the emergency one that was scheduled in February. Wonder how much degradation has occured since my last one. And yes I am claustraphobic so doing this is really tough on me.

I go in next Tuesday for my six week checkup after my operation. Since I am still bleeding 6 weeks later, I do not think the news will be good.

The van needs to go in for its 10,000 km check up

Parade day and westerner days are coming up quick, have to get me entries compiled.

DS birthday party has to be planned for.

Seem to have a tonne of things I want to do for texas but not sure if I will get them done.

Have 3 more entries for CJ to do.

Pre-planning for the cruise as well.

DH will be back at work soon, which will leave me alone with the kids again. This is not going to be a nice adjustment to make.

Taking DD next Saturday for her birthday pics that we do annually.

Just so much stuff and not enough time when you factor in working full time.

Comments

Leslie said…
great pages! Ahh the joys of a busy life...I'm having a glass of wine to slow mine down for the evening LOL.
Good luck on Monday...I'll be thinking of you!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school