Monday

4 am - wake up when I hear DH leaving, his diesel truck is noisy

5 am - DS crawls in bed with me, he is snuffly

6 am - DS goes to check on DD as he hears her up

6:30 am - DS comes and crawls back in bed with me

7 am - alarm goes off

7:02 am DD comes and tells me it is after seven

7:15 I give up snoozing the alarm

I then proceed, to shower, eat, feed two kids, make lunch, get DS ready for daycare, administer medicines to them, get DD out the door for school bus, start van so frost melts, end up scraping frost anyway, convince DS he has to go to daycare

8:17 see DD get on bus

8:30 drop DS off at daycare some days a struggle some days not, today was not a good one

8:45 arrive at work

9:00 called into bosses office (got my annual raise) woohoo (too bad daycare hikes were more than it.

9-5:15 work on payables, receivables, payroll, finish year end, start February, finish liability insurance forms, tackle phone calls emails etc

5:30 pick DD up at school

5:45 pick Ds up at daycare

6:00 go buy eggs

6:30 walk in house and cook the kids eggs on toast (DS request)
feed bird, clean some messes up, load dishwasher, check on hampsters,

7:30 pm finally sit down and eat my own supper

8pm kids talk me into playing Mario Galazy on WII

8:30 bed time, routines

9:00 watch Moment of Truth (what a train wreck) while reading paper

10:00 go to bed, read Chronicles of Narnia till 11

11pm lights off and bedtime, morning comes too early.

Comments

Cassandra said…
and then what?? Promotion? Big bonus??? what happened???
Paula... said…
It would have to be a promotion wouldn't it :)) With that start to the morning, things could only get better :) Do tell - come on spill the beans!!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school