My Birthday Disney Style

I spoilt myself and arranged to do a Princess dinner for my birthday. I had planned on getting back to the hotel to change before, but it never happened. Looking like I did among all the other dressed up patrons embarrassed DD, there were little girls in elaberate dresses, all the Princess costumes, I didn't feel much better. I felt bad. This is a hologram so it didn't scan well.

My Birthday picture.

One upset Mom, a pissed off Dad, an embarrassed little girl, and one cranky little boy. Why do I even try?


We did Space Mountain three times in a row first thing in the morning on my birthday. Notice the coats, the hoodies, it was the coolest day there. I jinx my birthday.

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. I need a big calendar cause I forget special people like YOU!!! LOVE the photos!!
Paula... said…
What a fab holiday Oscar - I doubt I'll ever get to travel OS so I can live it through you :) Thanks for sharing all the photos and allowing me to vacation along with you :)

I hope you had a great birthday :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school