Back off Ladies, Jack is mine

This truly was a year of a million dreams for us. Last year at that precise time we were battling with lawyers, the insurance company, and either having to settle out of court or go back to trial for the second time. My lawyers Dad died right in the middle of it, and it was actually her partner that finally got a settlement that although was not appropriate was something that we could live with. From that week in Mid February 2007 when I turned 40, had the weight of the world bearing down on me, wondering just where it would all end, to one year later, sitting in Disney, having a vacation. Truly a year of a million dreams.


Jack Sparrow is all mine. LOL. And I am not even really into Johnny Depp. Gotta laugh. DH told him to run for his life, I was out to get him. DD didn't even know who he was.



Unless you come from a cold snow ridden land you cannot realize the magic of a palm tree in February. They are so special and exciting. I love the one picture, I actually look happy in it. I learned this trip though that palm trees are not native to California but rather imported from the Mediteranian.

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
OH my niece would be so jealous...she LOVES Jack :) NO not Jack Daniels :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school