Loyal

Loyal - I believe myself to be a loyal person. When someone earns my loyalty I will stick by them no matter what. I think it comes from not letting many people inside my four little protective walls that surround me. Those that do get inside I am loyal to. I have my beliefs, my code of ethics, and it is very important to me that I am true to myself. That is loyalty as well. What I do believe in, I believe with all my being. My family, my work, my morals. I am true to them which to me is the most loyal I can be.


Disney is getting closer and closer. I am so excited. Doing laundry, trying to pack, getting ready. It will be here in no time

Comments

Nancyroo said…
I am excited for you too. And I have tagged you. Come to my blog and see.muwahhaha
Cassandra said…
Ah! Disney! Your kids will have SO much fun--and you will really enjoy scrapping all those pictures!
Leslie said…
oh have a blast at Disney! Make sure you get a pic of yourself with Mickey or one of your fave characters! I always get a shot of me and Tigger together!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school