Beyond Comfort today

I feel so sad today. Totally out of control. I have sat at my desk at work and cried.

So what is up:

I am stressed DH is coming home tonight for the weekend.

I have way to much work to do.

DS gave me extreme grief over going to daycare AGAIN today.

Jeanie memorial service is today.

There are things I want to do, and just do not seem capable to do them.

New meds have not kicked in.

A friend has avoided me and no clue why.

People are hurting all over, things are happening. I feel it so intensely.

Why cannot I be one of the people to focus on the positives and forget the negatives?

Tears are supposed to be theraputic but they are not.

Why do crashes happen after such highs?

Freakin Fridays about sums it up.

To day is Leap Day. Happy Birthday Glenn and Samu. Enjoy them, you do not get them often.

Comments

Nancyroo said…
I hope things shape up for you! hugs!
Paula... said…
Keep your chin up Oscar - I reckon it's that weird leap year thing that is sending everything haywire and there is always a "low" after such a high as your crop. So much anticipation, preparation and excitement and then it's all over - it's only natural that you feel "low".
Remember friends accept you for who you are, no matter what and if they don't, they're worthy of you!

Take care - sending cyber hugs your way :)
Leslie said…
just remember that I love you!
Georgina said…
hope youre days get better :hug:

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school