Auntie Ina


Here is the copy of the program from Auntie Ina.

Afterglow:
The picture that graces it is one of the ones she did herself.
I'd like the memory of me to be a happy one.
I'd like to leave an afterglow of smiles when the day is done.
I'd like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways,
of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.
I'd like the tears of those who grieve to dry before the sun
of happy memories I leave behind--
when the day is done.

Psalms were 16 & 23
The Hymn "All things bright and beautiful"
Isaiah 41:10
John 3:16
1 Corinthians 15:35-58
Solo: In the Garden
The Hymn "Just a Closer Walk with Thee"

There will be a burial in September out here near the farm on her birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school