Rest In Peace Jeannie



Virtual Jeannie passed away. My prayers and thoughts go out to her entire family in their time of loss.

I am sad, and in shock, and crying. I had the pleasure of meeting this wonderful lady in Texas in August. I am so glad I had the chance. She was full of joy, grace, and fun. She had a real mischevious streak in her.

Here is a LO I did of her, I had her write her own piece on it, and for that I am very glad. The top one is one out of her gallery that she did of a lunch we all had together that trip.

Comments

Nancyroo said…
that is so very sad. great LO.
Cassandra said…
Great LO-- it is especially touching that you have her handwriting.
Jenny said…
Gosh that is so sad - was she ill? Great that you have your l/o and some handwriting

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school