Weird questions for the day.......

1. Glasses or contacts? glasses

2. Martha or Oprah? neither

3. What food would you like to lick off someone? ewwww

4. When I'm bored, I... ? never bored, always something to be done

5. Salty or sweet? salty

6. In retrospect, do you wish you had studied harder or had more fun? I had a good balance

7. If I were a Disney character, I'd be... Nemo

8. What do you wear to bed? nothing

9. What's your favorite restaurant? East SIde Marios

10. When I want to be alone, I... ? Don't get what I want

11. How often do you cook? LOL

12. What makes you blush? saying inappropriate things

13. No matter how desperate I was for a guy/girl, I'd never... ask them out

14. How many days past expiration are you willing to drink milk? ewwwwwwww

15. Where would you like to go on vacation? nebraska

16. What's the sexiest accent? french

17. Fill in the blank: strawberries + chocolate = heaven

18. Wal-Mart is... busy

19. Would you rather listen to the same song or eat the same meal for the rest of your life? ewwwwwww

20. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a marble? never gonna happen

Comments

Broken Beth said…
Happy Halloweener!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school