Weatherman doom and gloom

Last week we had to listen to the weather man predicting snow on Friday for the weekend. Well it didn't come. It came an hour west of us, but not here.

So first thing Monday morning it starts again. Snow on Friday , for the long weekend, grrrrrr, I hate it. Doesn't help that I cannot find a size 8 snowsuit for DD. DS has one that was given to him by a wonderful lady so he is covered. I still need hats and mits for them. I bought boots yesterday.

DD is studying the equator in school. I show her on the mape where it is, and then where we are in comparison. Thats a long way mom. Yes it is a long way, that is why we only have two seasons, summer and winter, and why the equator has only one season summer. Cause they are so far away. I know I will get blasted when she tells her teacher that. LOL.

My Crop for Kids scrapbooking weekend extra-ordinairre is coming up in two weeks in Edmonton. I am so looking forward to taking the classes from the likes of Kristina Contes, and others. I will finally get to work with Hambly. WOOHOO.

I had to suck it up and watch Inside Nextel Cup last night to find out about the race. It totally sucked, I hate Dave, I really do. Allan was so much better as a host. I cannot believe that Tony's gamble cost him so much and took out Carl Edwards too. Tony don't be greedy, it bit you on the azz this time. That race at Kansas was wild by the looks of it. I wonder about my friend DTC that was actually in the stands watching. How much beer did she need to stay dry. LOL

Comments

Jenny said…
Are you going to a NIc Howeard class at CFK?

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school