Halloween fun



Truly my little angel, I had this image in my mind of what I was trying to capture, and I just could not translate from my mind, to the camera. Well luvmyvespa came to my aid, and made this absolutely fantastic. I love love love the sun hitting the halo, that was my point of it. I am in love, I cannot wait to pick up the printed copy. So once again thank you.


I wanted to do something simple and easy, for little gifts for caregivers at daycare and school from my kids. SOmething they could actually help with, if not do the most of. I thought of doing pringle cans, and then filling with halloween treats, however none of the guys I work with had empty cans. Go figure, any other time there would be tons kicking around. So I bought pringles, was not about to eat them myself so we decorated as is. Now Austin at 4 wanted what was inside but I explained the concept and he got it. He knew that chips were inside and that his caregivers would get to eat them. So we decorated the cans, some really neat dollar store halloween papers that were 6 for a $1.00, used my QK scallop punch and some orange cardstock, and some penny black stamps. The kids did the cutting, I did the measuring, they did the adhesive, and stamping, and we had an enjoyable evening doing it. Now the cute part is the next morning when we took them into daycare, Austin somehow got the point that he had made them all by himself. LOL. Then when he gives Shantelle hers he says, don't open it now. You have to open it outside. I am thinking ummmm. He whispers conspiratively to Shantelle, when you open it, it will go POP, and out will jump a snake, so you have to open it outside. I was busting a gut laughing, I have no clue where he got this idea, no clue. So funny. They were enjoyed by everyone.

My Mom turned 71 yesterday, I took her out for supper for her birthday. We got to go early as I had to take me and the kids for our flu shots, the restaurant was empty except for us. What a good time. Austin ate, Alexis ate, and mom and I had the all you can eat shrimp. mmmm, the cajon was delicisous.

Comments

Jenny said…
She's just beautiful! And good work on the gifts
Leslie said…
adorable pringles cans! they turned out great!
Robyn said…
That photo came out awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school