2nd set weird questions for the day

21. I've never... jumped from an airplane

22. What's your favorite comfort when you're ill? cinamon toast

23. I collect... thimbles

24. What was your worst fashion mistake? power red

25. What advice would you give your younger self?
quit worrying so much

26. If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? bluer

27. What was your best vacation ever? cruise to mexico, grand cayman, and jamica

28. Do you fold your sheets or just scrunch them up? roll them

29. Pepsi or Coke? coke

30. I miss... a friend

31. What kind of parent would you be? better

32. What was the last movie you watched? Pans Labrinth still don't get it

33. I'd be totally screwed without... pain killers

34. The last time I actually cooked something, I made... brownies

35. What's your favorite charity? brain injury awareness

36. People think that I'm... not shy

37. Have you ever been on TV? yes in a commercial

38. Skim milk, Lowfat milk, Whole milk, or Chocolate milk? no dairy here

39. I believed in Santa Claus until I was... 6

40. What's your ideal climate? warm and no climatic changes

Comments

Linda said…
Thankyou so much for sharing with us your most personal and intimate details, makes great reading! So pleased you enjoyed your pay it forward gift and it made it there in one piece.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school