Wednesday Wanderings

Yesterday was a beautiful day, it hit about 21 celcius here. Mom was watching the kids so I took the vette out for a drive. I stopped at a field to get some pics of some uncut oats and was playing around with my new camera. Another car pulled up and the lady asked me what I was doing. I told her, and said I was a farm girl myself and would never hurt anything. She said why don't you take your car into the one cut swath and get some pics of it? I declined and she said it would be just fine. So I limped the car into the field and tried taking some shots. The sun was in the wrong position and I got a lot of glare, but it was fun playing. I will have to load some of the pics. It was so nice to go out and drive the car.

I then went to a SU party group, the fall frenzy specials are a great incentive.

Then it started to rain, my car got wet.

It was pitch black by 8:30 and I hate driving the vette in the dark, you overrun your headlights so much.

I watched both biggest loser and the results of Canadian Idol at the same time. Our home boy got runner up. What a kid, he will have a great future. And Bon Jovi did two songs, I didn't know they were going to perform on the finale.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oooh, you got to play with the vette and the camera . . . good times!
Leslie said…
looking forward to seeing these photos!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince