Promise of things to come

I am sitting here at my desk at work, feeling a little overwhelmed at all that needs done, wishing the phone would quit ringing. I look out the window and see a most beautiful rainbow. It stretches so that I can see it in front of trees. I can actually see where a raibow ends. Maybe I can go and find the pot of gold. I truly believe that there is a reason for me seeing that beauty today.

School is back in and the night terrors are back. I wonder if there is a correlation. I am so tired, with the kids having me awake. My new meds don't seem to be helping, with the pain or the sleep. It makes me cranky to be in this much pain. The cool wet weather does not help.

Comments

Leslie said…
be looking for an email. I have some questions and a tip too!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince