The SKy is falling The sky is falling

Seriously I feel like yelling the sky is falling the sky is falling.

I work in a small company. I am the accounting department. ME I am it. When I go on holidays my work just accumulates until I come back. So being gone for two strait weeks, means lots has accumulated. I just am buried under it all. Panick is setting in. Month end is five days past and I am still not ready to close it. arggggg



Breath, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 exhale.



My holidays were so worth it though. I have been busy sending my pictures to be printed, and I am going to scrapbook Friday night. I am so excited. I want to see if they are as good hard copy as they look on the screen. WOOHOO

Comments

Cheyenne said…
I used to be in the same situation. My work waited till I came back but everybody else had theirs covered. Not right.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince