Stolen from Kristi

For lack of anything great to post about today, I am going to post this little survey that Krisit had on her blog

1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Oceanographer

2. What are you wearing? purple pants white blouse

3. What are your nicknames? Oscar

4. Favorite food? lobster

5. Ever have braces? yes, from 17-19 (and major jaw surgery)

6. Where would you rather be: a tropical island

7. What was the name of your first pet? Tiny

8. Name a weird fact about yourself: I can roll my tonque

9. What's your favorite quote? I can only do one thing at a time.

10. Single? seems like it

11. If not, how long have you not been single? going on 20 years in January

12. What would you rather read: People Magazine, the Bible, Harry Potter or the New York Times? Harry Potter

13. Lucky number? 9

14. Have any tattoos? If so, how many, and what are they? none

15. Do you smoke or drink? no to smoking and I drink on occasion (not often though)

16. What kind of car do you drive? which one??? 1985 vette, 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan, 1993 suzuki sidekick

17. Are you happy with your appearance? happy about nothing of it.

18. What are you listening to right now? Take it like a man ewwwww radio

19. Are you in school? I take courses for my continuing education.

20. What are your pet peeves? people that say they are bored when there is always so much to be done and tail gating by drivers, cell phones in vehicles

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
Now I learned more stuff about my pal Oscar...HI Girlfriend (I am waving) :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince