Hats I wear

There is a challenge for the Book of Me at SJ to do a page about the hats we wear. I have not had a chance to sit and do it, but I thought I would get my thoughts in order here:

- Certified Management Accountant
- Wife (well not really, but still a wife)
- Mother of a 7 year old girl and 4 year old boy
- chauffer
- cook
- maid
- yoyo (sometimes the way they play me I am up down up down up down)
- lunch maker
- walker
- full time employee
- chronic pain endurer
- dieter (one day I hope to remove this from the list)
- yard keeper
- laundress
- Internet Junkie
- reader
- wanna be Tony's sugar
- ..........................

anyone wanna fill in some of the dots for me???????????????? Just leave me a comment.

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
Wanna be Tony's sugar...I am LMAO!!
Kristin K Stock said…
Online Friend :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince