9-11 and for our soldiers

The events that transpired on 9/11 were horrible and they rocked the world, and changed life as we knew it. My heart goes out to everyone, cause each of us was affected in some way by the senseless act of violence perpetrated on so many innocent people.

On this day though there has to be a moment taken for our soldiers that are over in Afganistan fighting and trying to eliminate the threat of further senseless acts of violence. The USA started the war there and then decided that Iraq was a better fight and basically left Afganistan to other nations to fight the war there. So my thoughts today go to the living, the fighting soldiers that are trying to prevent something like this from ever happening again.

Comments

Unknown said…
Wonderfully put my friend. I'm thinking of and praying for the soldiers.
Hugs
Lynn

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince