Tuesday Tellings

-tomorrow is first day of grade two for DD

- four staff left daycare their last day is the 31st, up for sale and staff leaving

- weather is finally clearing some

- went to a stampin up party last night

- learned how to mask

- learned how to cropodile in person

- showed Mom my Alaska pics and she picked 24 that she wanted copies of

- get to go to massage tomorrow looking forward to that

- DR appointment on Friday

- so tired

- want to play with photos tonight

- leaves are very subtly turning yellow on us eeeekkkkk it is still august

- frost yesterday on top of garage roof eeeekkkkk it is still august

- I miss my DH

- car shows this weekend and I won't be going.

Comments

Leslie said…
she picked 24 pictures out of the thousands you took? LOL she is a woman that knew what she wanted.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school