Monday first day back

Today is my first day back at work after having my two weeks holidays.

I take DS to daycare, and go to sign him in and find a letter posted on the board that says the owner has put the daycare up for sale. This means a lot of stress coming up for parents and workers alike. Not what I wanted to see first day back.

Work, work work, when I am off no one does my job, it just piles up. So not nice.

While I was out of touch a good friend got sick and almost died on me. WIsh I could have been there for you Ruthann.

Alaska was all that and more, keep checking into my North to Alaska link for pictures. I took over 1,000. thank heavens for digital. I am still sorting and picking what ones to scrap.

LSS vent, they got two special orders wrong on me. arggggggg

My DS appalled me this past week. totally appalled me. I am still coming to terms with my feelings on the matter.

I cleaned DD room on Saturday, took out six garbage bags of stuff, and donated lots. Sunday was the day for DS room. Wasn't near as bad.

DH out working in the mud and rain today, and was none to happy to have me call him this morning.

Guess I am definitely back.

And can I just say TONY TONY TONY.

Comments

Anonymous said…
No worries :hug: No one (including myself) had any idea I was actually THAT sick... Weird huh?

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school