More Pictures





I saw that pose somewhere yesterday in my travels, and I have to admit that since I have a little blonde, with a pink shirt, and a pink lollipop I stole the idea, but the original was much better.

I saw the web in the backyard and thought I would practice macro on it, well I went into house to get camera, telling austin not to break the web, and he comes screaming inside, mommy theres a big BIG spider on it. So I practiced on the spider, loved doing it. Not so great at macro but loved trying out the settings.

Comments

Paula... said…
Cool photos - I love the spider web :)
Cassandra said…
Awesome pictures!
Georgina said…
Okay - that spider is FREAKY!! Awesome photo!!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school