Scared the crap outta me

get home tonight and go to go into the garage and can't get the door open. I park outside, I have not been in the garage since last week, the last time it would have been open was Sunday. I can't get the side door to open. So I push harder, it gives a little so I push even harder. The speaker is knocked over and in front of the door. I notice that the rug in front of the door is shredded, and then there is fluffy yellow stuff on the floor, bottles are knocked over. I finally push hard enough to get the door open. What a mess, the rug is totally shredded into long strips, the speakers are knocked over, the DVD stand is knocked over, there is drywall and insulation all over the floor. I am getting scared at this point. Really wondering what the heck. I see more shelves of stuff knocked over, big oil bottles tipped off shelves, the blinds on the windows are bent, and broken. Big chunks of drywall near the windows are ripped out of the wall. I am really scared by now. I send the kids in the house. What is going on, I am really scared and concerned now. My sidekick is sitting there with the windows open, my vette has the car cover on, but the windows are down and the roof is off, DH vette is covered but all is closed on it. I am wondering is something got up to the attic through the walls, or something down the walls from the attic. I am really scared. I open the one garage door (big one) and hope that something will go out. Locked up in a hot garage for 4 days with no food or water, I don't want to meet it. Is it dead somewhere, what is it? ewwww, not my kind of thing. So I start banging on stuff making noise, look in the sidekick can't see anything, look in the vette can't see anything, very dark in there even with lights on. Notice the car cover on the far side of the vette is pead on and pood on. ewww, my car cover, my car. I go knock on doors, can I borrow ****, **** isn't home, can I borrow Gordon, Gordon isn't home, can I borrow Todd, Todd isn't home. Finally Dawn comes over with me. She tells me the poo is too big for a cat, makes me even more scared.
should I continue??????????????????????????//

so we are walking around looking at stuff, she is assuring me whatever it is will be dead by now. Opening sidekick checking it out, nothing in there. Then I lift the car cover a little way off the passenger side, stick my head under it and something lunges at me.

I run screaming into the back alley, Dawn takes off the other way. I finally calm down enough and go back in, Dawn says nothing came out of the car. So I move the car cover a little bit, booboobear comes out of the house, whey are you screaming mom, go back inside. So I am moving the car cover and cannot see anything. I lift the rear hatch and cannot see anything there or on the front seat, are you sure nothing came out Dawn? She was sure. So we decide to leave one vette door open and take the car cover totally off to the drivers side. We are doing this when she screams, and says I saw something beside you. I jump ten feet and drop the car cover and we again exit the garage. Peeking under the car is a kitty kat beside my front tire under the car. The poor thing. I get DD to get a bowl of water and give it to the poor thing, then it takes off out to the back of the car and down the back alley. Dawn says if it can run that fast it can't be that hurt. OMG, why do these things happen to me, why don't they happen to Myles when he is home?

One I am allergic to cats.
two a cat was in my vette.
three probably in my sidekick too
four it peed and pood on my car cover
five the garage is wrecked there is a lot of damage in there
six I am not going to be the one to tell Myels this story, not me.

Comments

Cheyenne said…
I hope the cat had insurance, otherwise you will have to use your own. lol
Wow, you had me really really scared and I wanted to glance toward the end to see what it was but I didn't I thought maybe it was a raccoon.
Poor kitty.
Paula... said…
ROFL I hope it didn't pee in the vette!!! That was gripping reading, you had me on the edge of my seat LOL

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school