Wondering Wednesdays.......

I wonder.....

1) wonder how LOST will be tonight
2) how my friend Ruthann is doing stuck in an airport on her way to a funeral
3) wonder when spring ever come
4) wonder when will the temper tantrums stop
5) wonder if I will ever gain patience
6) wonder why won't Disney let me book a package in 2008
7) where should we go on our road trip this summer North , South, East, West?
8) wonder how is Lori doing in her new job?
9) wonder how is Lesfitz doing with her hubby getting ready to go and her move?
10) wonder if people dislike that I have good news when they don't?
11) wonder why I want to shout things from the rooftops when I know I can't
12) wonder when we will hit double digits in temperature
13) wonder how Alexis is doing in survivor camp at afterschool care
14) wonder how I am as a Mommy
15) wonder if my kids will grow up strong and honest and happy

One of my business associates that I also know on a personal basis had his oldest daughter and son-in-law killed in a car accident. It is very sad that the world has lost two such energetic strong people. My prayers are with you.

Comments

Jenny said…
So sorry to hear your about your colleague's dreadful loss! I am pleased for your good news though (whatever it may be)
Leslie said…
doing okay so far. getting harder and I'm trying to ignore the fact that DH is getting his stuff ready for his packers tomorrow morning.
Lori Petticrew said…
i am okay so far....thanks for wondering

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince