Monday Meanderings

**thoughts to Rhonda she had an eventful weekend
**way to go bets on your business plan
**I am awash in a rainbow of colors
**waterpark yesterday with DS, his confidence in the water is improving so well
**first unparented swim lesson on saturday for DS, he did wonderfully
**my babies are growing up
**Tony Steward spin out and save that car awesome
**Jeff Burton WOOHOOO
**Mark Martin woo hoo
**New stove installed on the weekend, now I have seven burners not just one
**old stove dumped at dump, what a line up
**trip to Costco with DH, that was fun
**Monday mornings suck totally, kids getting into a routine again, back to school, back to daycare, back to work. ewwwwww

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
YEAH!!! Way to go Jeff......
Anonymous said…
I'm glad you little one is feeling more confident in the water. Unfortunately, I'm all with you about Mondays. ewww

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince