One down and many to go

My prework on my two bottom right crowns done yesterday. Took an hour longer than my dentist estimated, so I missed all but 5 minutes of my massage appointment that I really needed. Ended up missing the whole day of work. arggggg
My headache, neck and TMJ are really suffering today.

Next thursday I go in and get half of my top teeth pulled.

the following thursday I go in and get my two crowns placed.

The next week I go in for the prework on my two crowns on my bottom left.

and two weeks after that they get placed.

and then sometime in June I get the rest of my top teeth pulled and my dentures put in.

can I say OMG

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
I am thinking about you hun. Hope all goes well......

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince