Shock

how does the world foster such hatred that you can kill 30 some people at one time.

how can two murders be committed two hours prior to the mass killing and not have a lockdown going on

the kids that were killed in it are the lucky ones, the ones that are injured and have to live with it the rest of their lives are the ones that need the help. Now and in the future.

My prayers go out to all of the families and students at this time.

Being the pessimist that I am, I am wondering how soon the copycats will occur.

After Columbine it is was one week when a student did it in Taber Alberta killing one student and injuring another. Yes it does strike close to home, yes it can happen anywhere, and yes it does happen.

Comments

Leslie said…
the number of the dead for something like this was astonishing. I'll say a prayer with you.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince