Update Update, read all about it.

Monday morning and I am alive.

I got 8 top teeth pulled on Thursday Afternoon.
Took Friday off of work.
Myles had the kids most of Saturday.
Yesterday felt very weak.
Today I feel very weak, almost disoriented weak.
I have a normal doctors appointment tomorrow and I will ask my doctor about it then.
I am still bleeding and probably am anemic due to blood loss.
The pain is not all that great, I live with worse every single day. Just the naggie ness of it gives me something new to bitch about.
AND I hate the taste and sight of blood. I really do.

Alexis did wonderfully at her play on Friday. A travelling theatre went into the school on Monday and had a play to present to everyone by Friday. Great learning experience for the kids and enjoyed.
An in-line skating week is taking place this week, please let there be no broken bones this week. Please.

I did Zero scrapping, so sorry girls I am still not done my favorite season. argggg

Something got into our back yard Saturday night. Climbed our apple tree to higher than my waist and munched on about five branches. Probably a pocupine. I hope not, but can't think of anything else. I have warned A & A not to go near any new weird animals they may find back there.

I am at work today, and just kind of confused and very tired. It still bothers me to talk, and I am terrified of drooling blood.

Thanks for the concern, I appreciate it.

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
amen.....big hugs to you my friend, been praying all weekend
Leslie said…
I've been thinking of you chickie! Now that I have internet in my new place I'll be getting back into the swing of things. I'll email you later!
Kristin K Stock said…
HI there sweetie. I am glad to see you back bloggin and hopefully on the road to feeling a little better.....Huggers :)
Jenny said…
I hope by now you're feeling a bit better. The CJ can wait

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince