Monday Meanderings April 23

Please someone make my headache and TMJ go away.

We might hit double digits in temperature today.

Snow is melting quickly.

Please no flooding this year

No walk this morning, just did not feel up to it.

Why does DS HATE new clothing.

Why does DD grow so fast that she needs new clothing? WOW. in size 10 now.

Please Mum is expanding soon.

Terrified of getting my teeth pulled Thursday.

DD in a play on Friday with the evergreen theatre.

Get to go to a scrapbook class for a bo-bunny grandparent brag book tomorrow night.

Took the kids to the waterpark yesterday.

Hard to focus, hard to concentrate, and I hurt, bad.

What is up with Micheal Waltrip, if I was NAPA I would be furious. Why couldn't Tony pull off the win yesterday. My friend DTC was so happy Clint won Busch. Still leading in my virtual race pool. Have to change drivers after the 11th race, not sure who to go with.

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
AHHHH life was good in Victory Lane for my Clint :) He looks so happy....and...ummmm...well you know!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince