Lease versus buy

I just do not understand the concept of lease versus buy.

Why is it so much cheaper to lease than it is to buy.

You get zero percent interest on a lease, and over 8 on a buy.

Plus the dealership ends up with the car back.

My sublime green daytona charger I want is $46,000.00 Canadian plus 6% GST.

No matter how many times I told the salesman I was looking at buying as an investment versus leasing and turning back in, all he would do is tell me the pitfalls of buying. I just do not get it.

And would someone please please please take my headache away.

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
if you lease you will be paying for the car and turning it back in and the bank or dealership will have another customer due to the fact that you will need another car later....i leased twice before and now i own. if i had my way i would lease forever but then you will alway have a note to pay and never own anything
~ RebekahBoo said…
Hey Oscar...Thanks for popping in over at the ol blog. I have NO clue about the leasing thing, I'm just saying hi back :D Hope all your dental work will ease some of your pain. Good Luck!!
Cheyenne said…
I have no idea why leasing is such a big deal either. If something goes wrong with the vehicle you have to pay to get it fixed. I have never leased and I never will. It's a complete waste of money. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince