It all seems so real now

The anxiety is starting to set in. I am in panic mode. I went and saw the denturist this morning to talk about the plan for getting dentures. Yup, thats me, 40 and a mouthful of rotten teeth. It embarrasses me so much. No matter how well I care for them they just disintegrate. So the time has come for dentures. It sounds so little old ladyish. I guess that is me. I am doing some major dental stuff this month. Two crowns on the bottom right on the 19th, then extraction of half my uppers on the 26th then placement of the crowns on the 3rd of May. Then the crowns and fillings on the left side the following Thursday and two weeks later the placement of the crown. Then in about mid June I can go and get my mould done for the upper dentures then when they are ready, I go in and get my front teeth pulled and the dentures will be ready to go right in. Talk about one terrified Oscar. I have anxiety issues with dentists. I have anxiety issues with blood. I have anxiety issues with needles. This is not going to be a fun month. But that means no more fillings in my top teeth EVER.

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
well, i wish you peace in that chair and your not alone on this one...hugs
Anonymous said…
Nope, you're not alone. I think I'm gonna head to Mexico and have ALL my ugly teeth capped before they fall out of my mouth. :(
Paula... said…
Oooh you poor thing - I'll be thinking of you!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince